[Fis] Concluding Comments?

joe.brenner at bluewin.ch joe.brenner at bluewin.ch
Fri Mar 8 11:44:29 CET 2024

Dear Carlos, Pedro and All,
Thanks to you Carlos for your leadership of this session. Following your note, no more than mathematics, all logics are not consistenr, complete or decidable. I have proposed a different narrative with one additional word - static. Some logics reflect change, existence and non-existence. They are linked to physical science and information, which is about both change and stability.
Best dynamic wishes,
Joseph