[Fis] Fwd: Re: With or without math? And logic?

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 17:53:24 CET 2024

Please do write the essay.

If it deals with
a set of principles which, far from being "just" philosophy, have embedded
in them the realities of both existence and thought

then I am very interested.

To have readings of the symbol set that appear Interdependent varaints of
potential and reality is cool.

Karl

joe.brenner at bluewin.ch <joe.brenner at bluewin.ch> schrieb am Mi., 10. Jän.
2024, 17:26: