[Fis] The new axioms

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 18:30:38 CET 2024

Let me offer a nice definition

*Information* is the extent of being otherwise between two entities :

*Context* are the liens (extents of cycles) that connect the two entities ;

*Meaning* is the orientation of the information within the context relative
to one or more Central Elements.

Like distance, array of distances, vector.

Karl

Gordana Dodig Crnkovic <gordana.dodig-crnkovic at chalmers.se> schrieb am Sa.,
10. Feb. 2024, 17:42: