[Fis] The new axioms

Krassimir Markov itheaiss at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 16:28:05 CET 2024

Dear Gordana, Marcus and Colleagues,
Thanks a lot for your comments on my humble post.
I will reply to both of you, but I don't think now is the time to veer off
into a GIT discussion.
Let's be consistent and respect Stu and Carlos by continuing the discussion
on the points they raise.
My post was exactly in this direction.

I'll answer Markus first, because my answer has to be the size of "a book"
and can't fit in one comment.

Dear Markus,
There are now two different printed editions of the GIT monograph, but both
are bibliographic rarities.
We hardly need to go back more than 30 years when they appeared.
But there is a summary article from a later time that was intended to give
a brief and informal account of the main ideas.
Here is a link to it
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.foibg.com/ijita/vol14/ijita14-1-p01.pdf__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!T--mSBwvdh6msFJ6TKGdvxE4pEGhAyILMEm5KxzcI2iq_CZ3b1084zwB4QPprGg0HMw9UI5CNUTwPeKWEM8$
Of course, to this day there are some clarifications, but the essence of
the theory has not changed.

Dear Gordana,
I use the term "reflection" in its classic philosophical sense.
It is perhaps most visually illustrated by Plato in his parable of the
cavemen.

Shadows on the wall! - As a popular song says.

I have already noted in this discussion list that for me Plato provided a
perfect model of the human brain.
All we perceive are "shadows on the wall"!

For convenience, I'll recall here the GIT basic definition of "reflection":
******

*Entity *

In our examination, we consider the real world as a space of entities. The
entities are built by other entities, connected with relationships. The
entities and relationships between them form the internal structure of the
entity they build.

*Interaction *

Building the relationship between the entities is a result of the contact
among them. During the contact, one entity impacts on the other entity and
vice versa. In some cases the opposite impact may not exist, but in
general, the contact may be considered as two mutually opposite impacts
which occur at the same time. The set of contacts between entities forms
their interaction.

*Reflection *

During the establishment of the contact, the impact of an entity changes
temporarily or permanently the internal structure and/or functionality of
the impacted entity. In other words, the realization of the relationships
between entities changes temporarily or permanently their internal
structure and/or functionality at one or at few levels.

The change of the structure and/or functionality of the entity, which is
due to the impact of the other entity we denote with the notion “
*reflection*”.

The entities of the world interact continuously. It is possible, after one
interaction, another may be realized. In this case, the changes received by
any entity, during the first interaction, may be reflected by the new
entity. This means that the secondary (transitive) reflection exists. One
special case is the external transitive self-reflection where the entity
reflects itself as a secondary reflection during any external interaction.
Some entities have an opportunity of internal self-reflection. The internal
self-reflection is possible only for very high levels of organization of
the entities, i.e., for entities with very large and complicated
structures.

******

I asked ChatGPT to "understand" what I was saying. Here is the answer:

******

1.       *Entity:*

·        The real world is viewed as a space of entities.

·        Entities are constructed by other entities and are interconnected
through relationships.

·        The internal structure of an entity is formed by the entities and
relationships that build it.

2.       *Interaction:*

·        Relationships between entities result from contact between them.

·        Contact involves mutual impacts; one entity influences the other,
and vice versa.

·        Contacts collectively form the interaction between entities.

3.       *Reflection:*

·        When entities interact, the impact of one entity temporarily or
permanently changes the internal structure and/or functionality of the
impacted entity.

·        This change is termed "reflection."

·        Entities continuously interact, and the changes from one
interaction may be reflected in subsequent interactions.

·        Special cases include transitive reflection (changes from one
interaction reflected in a new entity) and external transitive
self-reflection (entity reflects itself during external interaction). Some
entities may also have internal self-reflection, limited to highly
organized entities.

In summary, this definition explores the dynamics of entities in the real
world, emphasizing their interconnectedness through relationships, the
impacts of interactions, and the resulting reflections that alter the
internal structure and functionality of entities. The concept of reflection
extends to transitive reflection, external transitive self-reflection, and
internal self-reflection in specific cases.

******

Finally, here is the main thesis:

There are infinitely many reflections.
Some of them are recognized by the subject, others are not.

Those recognized by him are information for him, and the rest, not
recognized - data.

With respect,
Krassimir

На сб, 10.02.2024 г. в 14:13 Marcus Abundis <55mrcs at gmail.com> написа: