[Fis] NY Lecture closing & New discussion session

Pedro C. Marijuán pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 12:55:54 CET 2024

Dear All,

First, our thanks to *Stuart Kauffman*, we have enjoyed a great New Year
Lecture.
Along the Lecture it was suggested by Stuart himself and by Gordana to
continue with a presentation by Carlos Gershenson.
Here it is:

Title: *Can we go beyond the limits of formal systems? *
Presenter: *Carlos Gershenson *(Centro de Ciencias de la Complejidad,
UNAM, México).

Tomorrow our colleague *Gordana Dodig-Crnkovic* will post a brief
presentation on the topic and the lecturer.
And afterwards, Carlos will send his kickoff text at his earlier
convenience.
Some new colleagues have joined the list these days. They are very
welcome to our debates.

All the best--Pedro

Pedro C. Marijuán (FIS List Coordination)
Archives of the list messages: http://listas.unizar.es/pipermail/fis/
<http://listas.unizar.es/pipermail/fis/>
List of discussion-sessions:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://fis.sciforum.net/fis-discussion-sessions/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!XykRIqcVydP4gKo43PNt5H3fHQOS9MmKduoIFiCptTi65yjCVlLsNnr6ZgIdiUWOYU7pTdRPBz5d_cLXM_UzHg_23w1R$

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de Avast.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.avast.com__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!XykRIqcVydP4gKo43PNt5H3fHQOS9MmKduoIFiCptTi65yjCVlLsNnr6ZgIdiUWOYU7pTdRPBz5d_cLXM_UzHqK7Esl5$