[Fis] First Author Response on Emotional Sentience

Pedro C. Marijuán pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 11:57:31 CEST 2024

Dear All,

I am coping with a sudden medical circumstance in my family. During some
time I might rather disconnected.

It is important that all FISers maintain the maximum of 3 messages per
week. Please!
For the new parties, the counting of messages starts on Monday and ends
in Sunday (international business week).

My best wishes to all of you,

--Pedro

El 13/04/2024 a las 10:01, Christophe Menant escribió:

> Dear Kate,
>
> Thanks for your answer to our comments that allows interesting
> overview and synergy on different perspectives.
>
> Let me just add a brief comment about your “fundamental semantic
> information bit” that could be related to “binary good or bad feeling”
> by meaning generation.
>
> Good or bad feeling can be related to basic constraint satisfaction
> (stay alive, limit anxiety, look for happiness…). And the “fundamental
> semantic information bit” can be the meaning generated by the organism
> to trigger actions (physical or mental) leading to constraint
> satisfaction.
>
> If you are interested there is a short paper summarizing that at
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://philpapers.org/rec/MENITA-7__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!TBXy0f27tXSasASJy0-RGacxPLWI-TgLo5LE1C9-zxyuUj9YEb1Lvmmlbqa_MMK8QOGiKKrPDZ5xudDH-uyBmSKzYs-Q$
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://philpapers.org/rec/MENITA-7__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!UJIeLe2_kaEJ3FepzdpsTvPaLzot4Xqm_MNyH1sZ5CCjAJBCYDNPJwCjrmGLp3t8i3jZvNxk2SO0kSHC5OgOk-dnorJa2RGz$>
>
> All the best
>
> Christophe

Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de Avast.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.avast.com__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!TBXy0f27tXSasASJy0-RGacxPLWI-TgLo5LE1C9-zxyuUj9YEb1Lvmmlbqa_MMK8QOGiKKrPDZ5xudDH-uyBmW-SfAnB$