[Fis] First Author Response on Emotional Sentience

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 16:30:01 CEST 2024

Last sentence from Eric
.... Can be useful if you go beyond binary...

May one suggest
... Can be useful if you calculate the liaison values parallel to the
calculations you presently use.

This has nothing to do with binary or hexadecimal. The more complicated but
more exact combined calculations can of course be transformed into a
programming language. Otherwise the contraption would not be rational and
would not work.

Do not mix the two aspects. It is conceptually possible to create and
simulate life in the form of cooperating finite automata. The algorithms
that drive this yet to be assembled meta-automaton will be written in a
mathematical language that will be converted into binary.