[Fis] Fis Digest, Vol 105, Issue 12 Human Wisdom vs Meta-Intelligence

Marcus Abundis 55mrcs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 10:43:48 CEST 2023

Dear all,

I agree with Eric on this matter of 'wisdom' – an unwieldy high-level topic
for this group's presumable focus on foundational issues?
Humanity occupies so many niches from Artic to Equatorial, from Oceanic to
Mountainous, from Desert to Tropical . . . what passes for wisdom in one
place likely fails in another.
And not even mentioned is ongoing human evolution – how do we treat THAT
forward looking aspect in a context of 'backward looking'(?) wisdom?
I already suggested one likely path for addressing wisdom in a FOUNDATIONAL
context (Meta-meta) . . . but I am unsure how far we can go beyond that,
without simply engaging in pure speculation.

P.S. The last few days I have had repeated problems with getting the FIS
Group discussion page to load. Is there some system/server problem we
should know about?

Marcus