[Fis] Fwd: Explanation about the publication of works inspired by the 2021 Summit

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 16:26:08 CET 2023

Agree with Marcus.

It would be nice to parse the contributions accepted so far. One could see
in what style these are.

Can you give an url to the publication in its present state, please.

(My contribution would be a remembrance and partly an obituary of Mark,
reflection on his input during the formulation of my natural numbers and
combinatorics based approach.)