[Fis] deep brain stimulaton

Plamen plamen.l.simeonov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 11:59:25 CET 2023

Dear Loet,

It would be great if you can share with us what could have been the cause for your illness -  in your own opinion and not the one of the physicians who gave you the diagnosis - and how it has led to the conditions you face right now. Of course, if this does not come in conflict with your own dignity. I am impressed by your courage and would like to learn from you till you are able to communicate, either on this channel or privately.

Best,

Plamen