[Fis] deep brain stimulaton

Pedro C. Marijuán pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 14:01:29 CET 2023

Dear Loet,

It has been a great pleasure and a honor to have debated with you for so
many years --goodness, for 15 or 20 years?
We had often disagreed, but that's the spice of scholarship. One is
forced to think in a different way, and one learns.
We also developed a fine friendship, peppered with irony and humor.

So, it seems you are going to the other place before the rest of us...
Well, I am also reminded of Tom Stonier, Michael Conrad, and quite
recently Mark Burgin.It is our fate.

I warmly hope to meet you again, after some time, just to continue our
exchanges but then under a new light.

All the best!
--Pedro

El 02/03/2023 a las 11:46, Loet Leydesdorff escribió:
> Dear colleagues and friends.
>
> Unfortunately, The doctors at the Amsterdam UMedical Center had to
> inform me that I'll probably die shortly (a year from now?)
>
> Many thanks for friendship and collaboration.
>
> Best,
> Loet
>
> *_______________*
>
> *Loet Leydesdorff*
>
> *
> *
>
> *"The Evolutionary Dynamics of Discusive Knowledge"
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-59951-5__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!RL_4bOtTh7UexBMbg9dQBjcIfuzsm3C4JPMWgsygqeArGbIenQCqM4wYLhC1xohf5f7Wlwvut6X1j-WbVLg$>(Open
> Access)*
>
> Professor emeritus, University of Amsterdam
>
> Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)
>
> loet at leydesdorff.net <mailto:loet at leydesdorff.net>;
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.leydesdorff.net/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!XA1yZ7SbTs3pkk7L19aItC2n-K4nLPPGgr2_nsWfLrhacFHUHDhHSXD2YgP6wS-L8U1SEo3MnZz0ZUOTJqkH0x7F1XqI$
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.leydesdorff.net/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!RL_4bOtTh7UexBMbg9dQBjcIfuzsm3C4JPMWgsygqeArGbIenQCqM4wYLhC1xohf5f7Wlwvut6X1howqcWY$>
>

> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ych9gNYAAAAJ&hl=en__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!XA1yZ7SbTs3pkk7L19aItC2n-K4nLPPGgr2_nsWfLrhacFHUHDhHSXD2YgP6wS-L8U1SEo3MnZz0ZUOTJqkH00JLdpEC$
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ych9gNYAAAAJ&hl=en__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!RL_4bOtTh7UexBMbg9dQBjcIfuzsm3C4JPMWgsygqeArGbIenQCqM4wYLhC1xohf5f7Wlwvut6X1fAXP-ZU$>
>
> ORCID: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7835-3098__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!XA1yZ7SbTs3pkk7L19aItC2n-K4nLPPGgr2_nsWfLrhacFHUHDhHSXD2YgP6wS-L8U1SEo3MnZz0ZUOTJqkH054S59uU$
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7835-3098__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!RL_4bOtTh7UexBMbg9dQBjcIfuzsm3C4JPMWgsygqeArGbIenQCqM4wYLhC1xohf5f7Wlwvut6X174R3Pes$>;

Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de Avast.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.avast.com__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!XA1yZ7SbTs3pkk7L19aItC2n-K4nLPPGgr2_nsWfLrhacFHUHDhHSXD2YgP6wS-L8U1SEo3MnZz0ZUOTJqkH00Kw1-8q$