[Fis] let's postpone the "What does OpenAI answer ..." discussion

Plamen plamen.l.simeonov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 23:35:26 CET 2023

I agree, Krassimir, but please allow me to change the last word of the epigram: „control“ and not „touch“, even if this spoils the rhyme, but that‘s what it‘s all about. Let us say the last word, and if necessary all the others before it.

… to not turn a funny epigram into an epitaph on the grave of the human race.

All the best,

Plamen

Sent from my iPhone