[Fis] Fwd: A Seussian Poem About The Plight Of A Vaccinated Man In Covid-"Morton Sues The Who"

Dr. Plamen L. Simeonov plamen.l.simeonov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:39:28 CET 2023

Yep, Karl. Everything is possible, relative and can be changed, learned and
imitated.
It is also possible that AI tools like ChatGPT can help replacing some
arduous work in communication between human beings.
It can even simplify writing research articles. I agree. But this is not
the question. The question is what comes out at the end of the pipe?

Imagine something between you and your peer you talk to or your audience
that acts as interpreter and slightly changes the contents of your
talk/poem/essay within fractions of a second only.  This is done silently;
nobody on both ends even notices what happens, and all of a sudden there is
perhaps either great love or great hate. Imagine that this “Thing”
continues to talk instead of you, provide instructions and advice to
others, and you are not needed anymore, no matter how skilled you are in
your profession and competence. Imagine then that all your works in digital
form “slightly change”, and all history and other past experiences recorded
on some digital carrier change in some way that when you read, watch or
listen to them you don’t think they are yours, but others believe that this
is you who is the author. Does anybody needs you anymore on this planet?
You can be easily replaced and eliminated, your identity stolen to create a
slightly different one that can be mixed with other identities to deliver a
patented amalgam of an engineered personality to be injected in another
human (bot) or machine. There are AI tools today that imitate the voce and
the appearance of artists to follow a scenario that suits a director’s
plans without the need to engage and pay the artists. Have you asked
yourself why so many famous rock stars have sold their entire music
inheritance they have created in the past incl. copyrights to corporations?
This appeared to me like a stock market sell-out. Imagine all this on a
much larger scale, related to all past human science, culture, history,
etc, Changes....You can be then easily replaced or transcended, or maybe
stored for later use, and what you and others before you have left -
changed as many blinded youngsters have been trying this during the past 3
years by demolishing memorials, paintings and other signs of the human past
for some weird artificially invented reason. All this is simply not human
anymore. So simple as it sounds. Do you wish that future for your kids and
grandkids?

Best,

Plamen