[Fis] What did the OpenAI answer ...

Plamen plamen.l.simeonov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:47:57 CET 2023

Dear Francesco et All!

Exactly! Giving yet another “Anschein” - appearance/impression/resemblance to information and intelligence does not mean that it IS what it claims to be. It is yet another “Täuschung“ - illusion/deception/bluff - that leads later to „Ent-Täuschung“ - disappointment/frustration/disillusionment: Kant‘s language tells it concisely like in formal logic. A better reference for what follows is the Holy Bible. AI cannot be made human; it is just a hollow shell. Try asking about meanings in Byron’s or Botev’s poetry, Krassimir.

Best,

Plamen