[Fis] THE ROOTS OF MODERN CIVILISATION--Some More Old Roots

Dr. Plamen L. Simeonov plamen.l.simeonov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 03:39:31 CET 2023

Dear Ted and FIS colleagues,

thank you very much for your valuable and insightful contributions to this
not easy to embrace topic. Its goal was to stimulate our exchange and
out-of-the-box thinking through the mirror of historic recapitulation. The
original focus was expanded to involve other fields of interest which
enriched the discussion. The responses went far beyond my expectations (and
hopefully yours too). This discussion is not over yet.  I hope you enjoyed
it. We have collected sufficient material to reflect upon during the months
to come. Perhaps some of you will be able to use these opinions in their
research.

Thank you for your attention.

With my best wishes.

Plamen