[Fis] about the death of György Darvás

Michel Petitjean petitjean.chiral at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 17:31:19 CET 2023

Dear Krassimir, dear All,
Undoubtly there are bridges between information and symmetry.
That was pointed out several times, in biology, physics, and also in
other fields.
At least four issues of the Symmetry journal were devoted to that
(https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://journal-scs.symmetry.hu/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!XVsT3iztlA7Nqg1E6oxAAcf5Hld8DyUL5ANYRxEffbBrQ2f8kmNcsPIJDMTwz_2R1t861WoFRMuf_30nM2y42UXJVUC-$ )
Yes I am willing to help toward jthe organization of joint activities.
At this time I am waiting for more news about the future of the ISA
and its journal from its CEOs, chairpersons and other board members.
I let you informed.
At least, please notice that the next symmetry festival should be held
in Pisa, 17-20 July 2024
(https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://festival.symmetry.hu/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!XVsT3iztlA7Nqg1E6oxAAcf5Hld8DyUL5ANYRxEffbBrQ2f8kmNcsPIJDMTwz_2R1t861WoFRMuf_30nM2y42bZxYRPK$ )
Best regards,
Michel.