[Fis] Fwd: about the death of György Darvás

Pedro C. Marijuán pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 13:42:20 CET 2023

Dear All,

I reproduce below a couple of messages informing about the death of our
esteemed FIS Colleague, Gyorgy Darvas, who posted in our discussions as
Gyuri. He realized an important work in different scientific societies,
remarkably  focusing on Symmetry. I had the opportunity of collaborating
with him in the organization of several meetings and conference
sections. Apart from his scientific merit, he was a nice and affable
person. Our personal and collective condolences to his family, friends,
and colleagues.

Resquietcat in pacem,

--Pedro