[Fis] answers to Yixin and Joseph

Krassimir Markov itheaiss at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 13:58:05 CET 2023

Dear Yixin,
Thanks for the reply.
It seems to me that we are thinking about the same thing, but from
different points of view.
For me, the question remains open as to how the new paradigm will be
implemented on the computers we have.

Dear Joseph,
Here I want to continue the response to your comment.
I don't know what the logic of energy is and how it is related to
information.
It is obvious and proven to me that information needs matter (mass and
energy) to exist, but matter (mass and energy) can exist without
information.
Ten years ago I discussed this with Mark.
What I am talking about was published in 2014 in the article "Energy Versus
Information", page 122-125 in the proceedings at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://foibg.com/ibs_isc/ibs-31/IBS_ISC-No31-KDS2014.pdf__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!RobYShrAex_AzvFOCg2EfTcuYoQqkWL4xjHXAgJ0BK1l06uJr4FlI1Vn3kKq8sKgOLQ0qAhXJix_kAc3PS0$ . Mark's opinion is
given in the conclusion of the article.

With best wishes,
Krassimir