[Fis] Little Reorder for Twelve Books but Big Reorder for Humanity

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 05:16:23 CET 2023

Yes, Joseph, there are inroads towards recognizing oneself which will not
yield numerical or unambiguous logical answers.

You could start with meditation along the following :

1. Do i believe that I can learn something that I have not figured out,

2. What do I need to recognize that I am being told methods to solve
questions I pretend to be interested in,

3. Can I distinguish my inner disposition whether I am unable to learn or I
am unwilling to learn,

4. Is it my niveau to try to mock someone who is willing to teach me,

5. What would i say and write if I was less calculating but more honest,

6. How would I behave if I was a grown up person,

And many more inroads.

Ready to help.
Karl

joe.brenner en bluewin.ch <joe.brenner en bluewin.ch> schrieb am So., 3. Dez.
2023, 17:29: