[Fis] emotions

konstantin lidin lidinkl at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 21:15:29 CEST 2023

Dear Roy,
thank you for the beautiful story.

You are absolutely right; emotions are the language in which you can talk to a variety of living beings (including people of other cultures and other interests).

Most of my projects are related to urbanism. This is a very complex area of practice. The development of the city depends on many parameters - the interests of individuals )stakeholders, large managers), the interests of groups of people, from the geography and geology of the location of the city, from economic processes, from the ecology inside and around the city, and so on. In order to take into account all these heterogeneous parameters within one general model, only the language of emotions is suitable.

Now a group of colleagues and I are developing a network approach in urban studies, in which the principle of competition of interests is replaced by the principle of cooperation. I hope we will be able to build a promising multi-factor model for managing urban development, although some participants in this process are very similar to large predatory sharks...