[Fis] Absence

Krassimir Markov markov at foibg.com
Fri May 27 14:48:56 CEST 2022

Dear Pedro,
I wish you a quick and stable recovery!
With best wishes,
Krassimir

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro C. Marijuán
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2022 1:38 PM
To: 'fis'
Subject: [Fis] Absence

Dear FIS Colleagues,

During several weeks I will have to take a medical leave. During my
absence Gordana will coordinate the discussion on Natural Computation,
to be presented by Andrei and Nikita on the occasion of a special
BioSystems issue devoted to pioneer biophysicist Efim Liberman.

Any technical concern will be covered by my collaborator Jorge Navarro
(<jnavarrol at unizar.es>).

Best wishes to all,

--Pedro

Pedro C. Marijuán
pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es

Editor special issue: Evolutionary dynamics of social systems
https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/biosystems/special-issue/107DGX9V85V

El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca
de virus.

desde la propia aplicacin en el momento en que lo desee.
http://listas.unizar.es

--
Този имейл е проверен за вируси от Avast.