[Fis] Absence

Pedro C. Marijuán pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
Fri May 27 12:38:07 CEST 2022

Dear FIS Colleagues,

During several weeks I will have to take a medical leave. During my
absence Gordana will coordinate the discussion on Natural Computation,
to be presented by Andrei and Nikita on the occasion of a special
BioSystems issue devoted to pioneer biophysicist Efim Liberman.

Any technical concern will be covered by my collaborator Jorge Navarro
(<jnavarrol at unizar.es>).

Best wishes to all,

--Pedro

Pedro C. Marijuán
pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es

Editor special issue: Evolutionary dynamics of social systems
https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/biosystems/special-issue/107DGX9V85V