[Fis] A New Intellectual Avant-Garde

Pedro C. Marijuán pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
Thu May 12 13:27:27 CEST 2022

Dear All,

Many thanks to Joseph for his lucid comments. Most people in this list
think that the new syntheses needed should contain a fundamental
ingredient: clarifying the scientific & philosophical thought around
information. It is a critical element that has obscured, polarized, and
aggravated nasty problems of our times. Would we be capable to offer
clear advancements about that?

About the current session, thanks to Mariusz for his presentation &
above tasks (it would be great that he remains and contributes in our list).
Thereafter, maybe it is time to go to the next session on Natural
Computation. However, for technical reasons of the supporting
publication, we should wait a few weeks.

In this context--Terry, would it be possible that you continue with your
session during these weeks? There are several messages addressed to you
that could be useful to connect with...

Best greetings to all,
--Pedro