[Fis] The Sports, Music and Information Worlds

Krassimir Markov markov at foibg.com
Thu Mar 3 17:38:31 CET 2022

Dear FIS Colleagues,

Please see the letters below. They represent the situation.

>From to be blessed up to fascist lackey and traitor!

Shortly, there are at least three kind of scientist –
from our point of view to be good, bad, and neutral !

What to do?

My decision in ITHEA is to support good, to ban bad, and to convince the neutrals.

But Who is Who ???
That is the question!
Friendly greetings
Krassimir