[Fis] Panorama of Discussions

Pedro C. Marijuán pedroc.marijuan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 11:33:19 CET 2022

Dear All,

Thanks to Joseph for his comments. About continuing with our regular
discussion sessions, we have had a curious coincidence. During past
weeks there have been requests and suggestions to discuss around
recently published works. It looks a good idea to explore. Trying to
make a coherent program after the NY Lecture, we could have first a
discussion related to biological semiotics, then another on fundamentals
of natural computing, a view on information from the arts, and finally
the discussion about a new paradigm for information science.  I will
send more details after the weekend.

Best wishes

--Pedro