[Fis] Trajectories and Regimes in Research: Evolutionary Theory of Citation?

Marcus Abundis 55mrcs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:08:30 CEST 2022

I am catching up with FIS after a long absence . . .

Dear Loet, Lin, and Paul,

I noticed your post from early April, but which drew no response from the
group.
I just want to note that it seems immensely interesting and worthwhile,
from what I saw in the abstract.
For better-or-worse, my own interests are innately so reductive (a
priori modeling)
that I do not feel I could add much to a discussion . . . but I hope to
return to this material later and see if I might use aspects in my own
projects.
M!