[Fis] CODE DISCUSSION. Recursion

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 13:53:53 CEST 2021

I have a happy message for you, Halleluja.
It is much much easier to find suitable interdependence relation
definitions if one sorts, orders and reorders collections of realisations,
instatiations of a, b compared to not doing so.

Dr. Plamen L. Simeonov <plamen.l.simeonov en gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 22.
Sep. 2021, 13:45:

>>> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dbrfjeqhmpcz7nh/AAC0vUqwXZ