[Fis] CODE DISCUSSION. A Mini-Synthesis

Loet Leydesdorff loet at leydesdorff.net
Sun Oct 3 09:31:18 CEST 2021

he error rate during DNA replication is as low as 10−9 to 10−11 errors
per base pair.
Source:
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=error+dna+replication

Yet, this is the source of mutation and drives evolution.
Best, Loet

<https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030599508>Loet Leydesdorff

Professor emeritus, University of Amsterdam
Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)

loet en leydesdorff.net <mailto:loet en leydesdorff.net>;
http://www.leydesdorff.net/

"The Evolutionary Dynamics of Discursive Knowledge" at

https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-3-030-59951-5 (Open Access)
https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030599508 (Hardcopy)

http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ych9gNYAAAAJ&hl=en

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7835-3098;