[Fis] [External Email] Re: Wake up call. Poetry and Utility

Stanley N Salthe ssalthe at binghamton.edu
Sat May 15 21:49:04 CEST 2021

Joseph -- I think that you are correct in supposing that some familiarity
with the arts is required in order
to develop a deeper humanity. Sadly in the USA today I think that this is
little acknowledged -- EVEN
THOUGH the arts demonstrate their importance in the surrounding ambiance of
advertising and political
entrainment.
STAN