[Fis] Jordan B Peterson. Maps of Meaning (expectation)

Krassimir Markov markov at foibg.com
Tue Mar 30 05:37:05 CEST 2021

Dear FIS Colleagues,
This days I have returned to some old lectures and have remembered the lecture

2017 Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief (University of Toronto)
Jordan B Peterson

8/12

>From second 1:26:55 till second 1:31:50 he had discussed the idea of expectation which is the fundamental for understanding the concept information.
Because of this I decide to remember it to you.

One can follow the link to see this moment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb5cBkbQpGY&list=PL22J3VaeABQAT-0aSPq-OKOpQlHyR4k5h&t=5215s

Friendly greetings
Krassimir

--
Този имейл е проверен за вируси от Avast.