[Fis] New Year in China

Pedro C. Marijuan pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es
Fri Feb 12 22:41:41 CET 2021

Dear FIS Colleagues,

With the occasion of the Chinese New Year, let me express our collective
greetings and best wishes to the FISers there. We badly need good news,
and at least the celebrations of a New Year bring us some sense of hope
and forbearance in front of the present difficulties. Probably, when all
of this recedes, we will be able to make fine discussions about social
resilience...

All the best

--Pedro

Pedro C. Marijuán