[Fis] defining information - Goal, Methodology, Steps ...

GUEVARA ERRA RAMON MARIANO guevara.erra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 11:48:27 CET 2020

Some time ago there was a discussion on disinformation age and I think the
question of Jose fits in that discussion. My own view is that too much
information leads to "disinformation". I don't know how to state it more
formally.
If you are not an expert, there is so much information on the internet that
you simply get lost (let alone the situation when information is
manipulated on purpose!). You can even see that different websites differ
on statistics about coronavirus. The impact of disinformation is so huge as
to make companies and even entire economies collapse.
This seems to be a crucial topic!