[Fis] FIS Forum

Howard Bloom howlbloom at aol.com
Wed Mar 11 00:34:34 CET 2020

re: he last messages from Mark and Lou. "...we find something different in the empirical domain... We do not demand that our abstract principles generate the phenomena there. In fact we find that concept and percept arise together in the examination of phenomena."
i second this.
with warmth and oomph--howard