[Fis] 回复:FIS Session – Pedro's 10 Principles (Sep 2017)

Karl Javorszky karl.javorszky at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 14:33:19 CEST 2020

Well, I do my best to draw attention to some implications of
oeis.org/A242615.

Like Mendel was drawing attention to some statistics related to the color
of peas.

Not an easy business.

Do you know of any arguments disproving that what oeis.org/A242615 states?

My opinion is that the relationships pictured there are of manifold
consequences.

Thanks for the mail.
Karl