[Fis] 回复:FIS Session – Pedro's 10 Principles (Sep 2017)

钟义信 zyx at bupt.edu.cn
Sun Jun 28 08:32:56 CEST 2020

Dear Marcus and All,

Many thanks to Marcus for his deep thinking on the topics related to information studies.

To my understanding, the purpose of the discussions we are promoting currently is to encourage colleagues to freely express their interests and ideas on the topics that need to be concerned, rather than to limit our interests and ideas.

If this understanding is not wrong, I would like to say to Marcus: Good, Go on please.

Best wishes,

Yixin June 28, 2020