[Fis] The Evolutionary Dynamics of Expectations (preprint)

Loet Leydesdorff loet at leydesdorff.net
Sat Jun 20 06:26:40 CEST 2020

Caro Francesco,

Conosco abbastanza italiano per seguire. Tante grazie.

Auguri,
Luigi

Loet Leydesdorff

Professor emeritus, University of Amsterdam
Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)

loet en leydesdorff.net <mailto:loet en leydesdorff.net>;
http://www.leydesdorff.net/
Associate Faculty, SPRU, <http://www.sussex.ac.uk/spru/>University of
Sussex;

Guest Professor Zhejiang Univ. <http://www.zju.edu.cn/english/>,