[Fis] 回复: Novel Information Paradigm

钟义信 zyx at bupt.edu.cn
Fri Jun 5 00:09:49 CEST 2020

Dear All,

Dr. Jaime Cardenas-Garcia raised an important issue for information studies, the paradigm of study. I give my very strong support to this proposal.

The importance lies in the fact that what we study is information science whereas the paradigm we use is the one from physical science. Therefore, the change in paradigm is necessary and urgent.

For more information, please also see the "Methodology of Information Ecology" by Mark Burgin and Yixin Zhong.

Best regards,

Yixin