[Fis] Fwd: Informatic Primitives: Logical vs. Material

Marcus Abundis 55mrcs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:47:05 CEST 2020

From: Marcus Abundis <55mrcs at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Fis] Informatic Primitives: Logical vs. Material
To: Joseph Brenner <joe.brenner at bluewin.ch>

Last I heard LIR was entirely dualistic in nature which, perforce, excludes
creativity.
Have you finally improved your model, or does it remain the same?

The view I posit is that of a dualist-triune, superficially dualistic in
nature but essentially triune (i.e., requiring three parts) in operation.
This is not unlike a Hegelian dialectic . . . you have heard of that
haven't you?

Marcus