[Fis] FW: Cultural Relativsm. Disinformatiion and the Universe ofDiscourse

Krassimir Markov markov at foibg.com
Wed Jan 22 21:08:54 CET 2020

Dear Joseph and FIS Colleagues,

I am silent in this discussion due to two reasons:
1. It is very interesting collecting of primary facts from different areas which have to be analyzed properly, unfortunately some of them are on the wiki-level.
2. I do not want to interrupt it with new breaking ideas as for example “disinformation = misinformation = information”. Let it goes as it’s going now.

I am writing this letter because of need to make one short remark to Josef:

Meta data ate data about data.
It is impossible to have Meta-Structure i.e. Structure about Structure.
We may have only multi-level structures i.e. structures of structures of structures, etc.
Let remember the Theory of Categories.

Friendly greetings
Krassimir