[Fis] FIS discussions. Other Info Conundrums

jose luis perez velazquez jlpvjlpv at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 16:52:31 CEST 2019

 Hola.  I cannot help but commenting that, regarding your point 3- The
hypercommunication paradox, it is reminiscent of what we see in the nervous
system, too much communication (in our case we study synchrony) is bad, too
little is equally bad, healthy communication requires medium values...
Ramon and I expounded this topic in the last January's New year lecture, if
you may recall. I always enjoy when same phenomenon may emerge  in very
different levels, in this case  from neurons to "civilised" societies

  Au revoir