[Fis] French Chapter

Michel Petitjean petitjean.chiral at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 13:18:15 CEST 2019

Dear Christian, dear Christophe, dear Ramon,
Cc Pedro

Ok: if you agree, pls send me a few lines about your activities in the
information field, and optionally some topics that you wish to be
discussed on the FIS forum.
References to your published work are welcome (an url about your work
would be nice, too).

My own lines will be about cheminformation (I need to write more, of course).

To Pedro : pls. ensure that we are all four allowed to read and to
write to the FIS list, at fis en listas.unizar.es list (for me it works).

Thank you.
Michel.