[Fis] FW: The Age of Discord. Why it is possible?

Krassimir Markov markov at foibg.com
Mon Nov 25 23:29:29 CET 2019

Dear FIS Colleagues,
I have read the current discussion about “The Age of Discord. & The Foundations of DIS-information Science” with a great interest.

After every letter I ask myself: Why it is possible?
Can we Dis-inform or tell a lie to the cells or to the cat, bee, fish, etc. ?
Can they (the cell, the cat, bee, fish, etc.) tell a lie to each other?
I think it is very important that only humans can tell a lie only to other humans.
Where is the proof that what we say is not a lie or dis-information.
We may believe that we do not tell a lie but who knows ...
The sentence “This is a lie!” may be a lie!
etc.

Friendly greetings
Krassimir