[Fis] IS4SI Brazilian chapter and Rio de Janeiro meeting

Michel Petitjean petitjean.chiral at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 20:36:25 CET 2019

Dear Gustavo, dear members of the Brazilian chapter of FIS/IS4SI,

In the name of the French chapter of FIS/IS4SI I am very happy to
welcome you in the project.
These new chapters are of great importance for the vitality of the
common project and to achieve more depth in the application of
information science to today's problematic social evolution, among
other things.

Best regards,

Michel.

Michel Petitjean
Université de Paris, BFA, CNRS UMR 8251, INSERM ERL U1133, F-75013 Paris, France
Phone: +331 5727 8434; Fax: +331 5727 8372
E-mail: petitjean.chiral en gmail.com (preferred),
        michel.petitjean en univ-paris-diderot.fr
http://petitjeanmichel.free.fr/itoweb.petitjean.html