[Fis] "A Priori" Modeling of Information

Krassimir Markov markov at foibg.com
Thu Jun 16 13:41:33 CEST 2016

Dear Marcus and FIS Colleagues,
Thank you very much for your great effort to develop useful knowledge about information phenomena.
For me, the FIS discussions are very interesting.
Unfortunately, I have no time to participate actively due to preparing ITHEA Int. Conferences, and especially, the GIT Int. Conference this year in July in Varna, Bulgaria..
After July 15, I shall be able to take part in this discussion if it still will be available.
I have many remarks and considerations which I want to share with you.
Friendly regards
Krassimir