[Fis] MARCUS' PRESENTATION

Pedro C. Marijuan pcmarijuan.iacs at aragon.es
Thu Jun 16 10:45:22 CEST 2016

Dear FIS Colleagues,

After the phenomenological turn, we reassume our customary discussion
sessions. The present one corresponds to Marcus Abundis, on "A PRIORI
MODELING OF INFORMATION". It is based on, and continues with, the
presentation he made in the past FIS & ISIS Conference in Vienna last
year.  He will post the kickoff text at his earliest convenience.

Greetings to all,

--Pedro

Pedro C. Marijuán
Avda. San Juan Bosco, 13, planta X