[Fis] What is Information? - Propagating Organization in the Biosphere, the Symbolosphere, the Technosphere and the Econosphere

Bob Logan logan at physics.utoronto.ca
Wed Jun 15 23:21:18 CEST 2016

Dear FIS colleagues - I received three complimentary emails re my paper, Propagating Organization: An Enquiry, the paper I wrote with Stuart Kauffman and others and which I shared with the list. As a result  I thought some of you might be interested in the book I wrote based on that paper entitled What is Information? - Propagating Organization in the Biosphere, the Symbolosphere, the Technosphere and the Econosphere with a foreword written by Terry Deacon.

The ebook version of the books available for free at demopublishing.com <http://demopublishing.com/>. Please feel free to have a look at it and grab a copy of it - Thanks - Bob Logan

Robert K. Logan
Prof. Emeritus - Physics - U. of Toronto
Fellow University of St. Michael's College
Chief Scientist - sLab at OCAD
http://utoronto.academia.edu/RobertKLogan
www.physics.utoronto.ca/Members/logan
www.researchgate.net/profile/Robert_Logan5/publications