[Fis] _ Towards a 3φ integrative medicine

Bruno Marchal marchal at ulb.ac.be
Sun Jun 12 17:41:49 CEST 2016

Hi Plamen, Hi colleagues,

I would feel guilty not adding two grains of salt here, but I am aware
that a thorough understanding of what I say require some familiarity
with theoretical computer science and mathematical logic, at least for
the first remark.

About phenomenology, the incompleteness theorem and those extending
it, assures us that ideally arithmetically sound machines have a very
rich set of phenomelogies, once accept the classical theory of
knowledge (True belief). Indeed incompleteness prevents the third
person representation to ever account of the machine's knowledge, and
here the math leads to a tour de force: a (meta)-axiomatization of a
subject not amenable to any third person description, neither formal
or informal. That theory is given by the modal logic S4Grz. Better, I
presented an argument that if Descartes Mechanism is correct (a
digital version of it, based on Church-Thesis), then physics has to be
phenomenological, and this is confirmed to in the sense that the
observable extracted from arithmetic get a quantum logic with an
alternate histories interpretation which mirrors already what Nature
suggests to us.
So I would say that we do have a rich phenomenology for the universal
numbers. It is there in arithmetic, but asks for some investment in
the study of computer science and its relation with mathematical logic.

About cancer. What strikes me as extremally odd is that most people
seems to continue to ignore the discovery made in the US, and well
hidden since, that injecting THC in tumoral brain mice reduces, and
sometimes eliminates the brain tumor. This has been rediscovered since
by a Spanish laboratory 20 years later, on different animals or
tissues, but cannabis remains in schedule one or equivalent in many
state and countries, so, despite the many wittnessing it works on
humans, the subject remains taboo. In fact, Mechoulam, in Jerusalem,
discovered both the THC in cannabis, and later, the corresponding
agonist in the brain, and actually the whole endocannaninoïd system,
whose main global role is the reparation and boosting of the entire
immune system, which explains the very long time evidence of the
medical prowess of hemp.

I agree and appreciate most holistic remarks made here on cancer and
its therapy research. I think that the endocannabinoid system and the
medical cannabis illustrates all this very well. But the illegality of
a drug kills the genuinely free-markets, which is the best regulator
of global integration of complex ideas, I think, and today's medicine
and pharmacy are more merchandising of diseases than a will of health,
and this is obviously a problem for integrative medicine, as it
disintegrates the honest basic research needed at the bottom and start.

Two links with references:
http://www.mapinc.org/newstcl/v01/n572/a11.html
http://www.cannabis-infos.com/2014/08/dossier-68-etudes-qui-demontrent.html

Best,