[Seapv] RV: Job opportunities in Canada / Veterinary pathologists

Jorge Martínez Martínez Jorge.Martinez.Martinez en uab.cat
Mar Jun 25 19:23:40 CEST 2019

--------
Jorge Martínez Martínez, DVM, PhD, Dipl.ECVP
Histología y Anatomía Patológica
Facultat de Veterinària
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
08193, Bellaterra (Barcelona), Spain
Telf: +34-93581-4567
fax: +34-935813142

________________________________
De: Shirley Virga <svirga en grncalgary.com>
Enviado: martes, 25 de junio de 2019 18:34
Para: Jorge Martínez Martínez
Asunto: FW: Job opportunities in Canada / Veterinary pathologists

Hi Jorge,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a Recruiter and I work in pharma and biotech in Canada. I was wondering if you could help me:

One of my clients, an American corporation specializing in a variety of pre-clinical and clinical laboratory services for the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech have the following positions they are trying to fill ASAP:

  1.  Veterinary Pathologist II in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada

  *   Responsibilities will include:

  *   Perform macroscopic and microscopic tissue evaluation and interpretation of assigned studies.
  *   Record pathology findings in data capturing system(s).
  *   Prepare complex reports delineating pathological findings and detailing all test article effects
  *   Interact with clients to assure satisfaction and to market services.
  *   May assist with necropsy supervision and may conduct necropsies, including gross pathology interpretation, sample collection and fixation.
  *   As needed, work with study directors to ensure data is accurately integrated into study reports.

  *   Requirements:

  *   Education: Doctoral degree (D.V.M./V.M.D.) from an accredited veterinary school, or acceptable international equivalent in veterinary medicine.
  *   Certification/Licensure: American or European College of Veterinary Pathologists (A.C.V.P; E.C.V .P) board certification required.
  *   Experience: 1 or more years of pathology experience post ACVP/ECVP certification; specialized training and/or experience in toxicology pathology preferred.
  *   An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.

  *   Salary: CAN$ 150K-165K + bonus + benefits + relocation package + VISA sponsorship

  1.  Senior Veterinary Pathologist in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

  *   Responsible for applying advanced scientific knowledge to perform microscopic evaluation of tissues, and for recording results, preparing complex reports delineating pathological findings, and assisting with necropsy supervision. Work directly with customers as needed to market company services and to assure customer satisfaction. Provide guidance to less experienced staff members.
  *   Requirements:

  *   Education: Doctoral degree (D.V.M.N.M.D.) from an accredited veterinary school, or acceptable international equivalent in veterinary medicine.
  *   Experience: 6 or more years of pathology experience post-D.V.M.; working knowledge of clinical pathology; specialized training and/or experience in toxicologic pathology preferred,
  *   Certification/Licensure: American College of Veterinary Pathologists (A.C.V.P.) board certification required to enter the grade at the minimum experience level. Additional years of directly related experience may substitute for the board-certification.

  *   Salary: CAN$ 160K-175K + bonus + benefits + relocation package + VISA sponsorship

Since you are in the industry, I would like to know if you could point me to potential candidates for one of these positions, or if you, yourself you would be interested.

Please let me know if you have any question,

Kind regards,

[GRN]

Shirley Virga
Recruiter/Partner

Global Recruiters of Calgary
Office Quebec: 514.312.3577 · Office Alberta: 403.444.0688 X 101 ·  Cell: 403.615.9192 ·  View My LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/shirley-virga-b371741> ·  grncalgary.com<http://www.grncalgary.com>
[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/global-recruiters-of-calgary-grn>