[Fis] An Unbeatable Tradition?

Howard Bloom howlbloom at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 02:27:46 CET 2024

 re: Pedro's "I have the impression that physics becomes an inexorable attractor, the necessary end of any civilized discussion on information."
remember, information exchange began 13.8 billion years ago when quarks communicated with attraction and repulsion cues.
physical entities have been communicating ever since--with the strong force, the weak force, and gravity.
with warmth and oomph--howard