[Fis] it from bit and bit from it and autonomy from physical instantiation

OARF eric.werner at oarf.org
Fri Jan 19 15:49:10 CET 2024

HI,
The problem is that the information in a structure is somewhat independent of the physical instantiation or embodiment. The same bits can be represented as a sequence of red and white billiard balls, or blotches of oil on a painting or digital representations in a computer, etc.  The information as interpreted by an agent has meaning independent of its physical form.
-Eric

Sent from my iPad